The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for Jan 15, 2019 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the selection of "Other or Multiple" as the EMR when signing up for Ocean.
- Improved error handling when attempting to update the status of a Masked appointment in Accuro EMR.
- New feature: A referral can now have more than 2 appointments scheduled.
- Selecting a wait time for a listing on the Ocean Healthmap now opens up a detailed breakdown of the available wait time data.
- Added the ability to edit patient name, health number, gender, and date-of-birth after a referral has been created.
- "Popular listings in your region" are now updated when a new location search is completed, and cleared when the map is navigated manually.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the calendar widget from displaying properly when attempting to set the referral sent date for inbound referrals.
- Increased the retention time to 30 days for Incomplete referrals.