The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for Oct 23, 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
New feature: Support Sites in Ocean. You can now designate a Support Site for your site in Ocean. Administrators in the Support Site will automatically be able to act as administrators of your site.
- Sites receiving a new eReferral will no longer get the "Forwarded" Referral email notification.
- When free-text searching the Ocean Healthmap, suggested health services are now limited to a maximum of 10, with the option to show all.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an Ocean user's name to display improperly when using single-sign-on from an integrated EMR.
- Fixed an issue with batch patient uploads, to better handle patients that have been previously uploaded to Ocean.
- Fixed an issue in Cloud Connect, to handle appointments in Med Access that do not specify a provider.