The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for Oct 9, 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Attachment uploads are now available from the Notes panel.
- Referrer information can now be populated based on a listing in the eReferral directory.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Save for later' option, where referrer information could be overwritten.
- Added health services related to biopsy and oncology.
- Fixed an issue that prevented saving appointment information without entering a Shared Encryption Key.
- Fixed an issue where batch cohort emails could omit the salutation.
- Added getVisitType, getReasonForVisit, and getApptReason methods to the validation of Rules in the Portal.
- Fixed a regression issue regarding email notifications when new comments are added to a referral.
- Fixed an issue with eRequests that could incorrectly display a failure message.