The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for Sept 25, 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- The Ocean Healthmap now suggests searching by health service if the free text matches a service.
- An edit to an eReferral now generates a notification in the referral indicating the specific data fields that were changed.
- Added modificationDate to the /referral/analytics API.
- Referrals are now stored for 12 months before being purged.
- Messaging and scheduling in eReferrals now support multiple attachments per message/comment.
- The eReferral API now supports supplying a 'bookingUrl' and 'externalRef' for a referral.
- Ocean Kiosk now supports MoH HCV for health cards that are manually entered.