The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for Sept 11, 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- New feature: Announcements in Ocean. Periodically, Ocean administrators will send information about new features, system updates, scheduled downtimes, etc. Learn more.
- Free-text searches in the Ocean Healthmap can now match on names and descriptions of individual programs and services.
- Ocean Healthmap defaults to a much larger view when a patient's address is pulled from the EMR.
- Recent "Popular listings in this area" now have 'New' displayed beside them in the Ocean Healthmap.
- Searching in the Ocean Healthmap will no longer auto-show the listing when there is only one match.
- The "Near" field in the Ocean Healthmap search bar is now cleared anytime the map view is changed.
- Improved performance synchronizing appointments via the Accuro EMR API.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes to the Ocean Cloud Connect configuration.