The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for Aug 28, 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- New feature: Ocean now integrates with the TELUS Med Access EMR, including automatic appointment check-ins (with walk-in support), demographic updates, rich-text notes, and much more!
- Added logging when email notifications are sent to a patient. Note: log entries for patient emails do not include addresses.
- Rapid Access Clinics (RACs) are now sorted to the top of search results in the Ocean Healthmap.
- Set 'Any listing containing' as the default search in the Ocean Healthmap.
- Fixed an issue to ensure a listing is displayed in the Ocean Healthmap when the 'Test Listing' preference is unchecked.
- Added the option to zoom out any time search results are displayed in Ocean Healthmap.
- Added 'srcSiteNum' to referral analytics.
- Internet Explorer 9 and 10 are no longer supported in the Ocean Portal. If you are using one of these browsers, please upgrade to IE11 or later.
- Improved error handling for EMR updates that include multiple notes.
- Minor improvements, bug fixes, and error handling.