The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for Aug 14, 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue with Cloud Connect sending erroneous emails indicating a connected EMR had deregistered.
- Changed booking email notifications to only go to sites that are involved in the referral booking.
- Referrals that cannot be decrypted no longer show the "Enter Shared Encryption Key" button when the site has already entered the key.
- Added the following analytics fields: ax_bodySite, ax_assessmentOutcomeMedicalSpecialist, ax_assessmentOutcomeCommunityProgram, ax_assessmentOutcomeSelfManagement.
- Accepting a referral with a connected Accuro EMR will now link the referral to the patient dashboard in Ocean.
- The 'Outstanding' tab has been removed from the eRequest inbox.
- Added support for an 'OR Booking #' to be associated with a referral and included in the export.
- Changed wait time calculations to support DARC/DART date ranges.
- Fixed an issue to prevent Accuro patient updates from retrying if there is no matching patient.
- Improved the error message on the Kiosk when HCV fails due to invalid service credentials.