The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for July 31, 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Added an additional referral analytic: ax_decisionToConsult.
- eRequest/eReferral email notifications will now include suite number (address line 2).
- Added support for updating referral status in the Ocean API. Supported values include "Accepted", "Declined", "Completed", and "Canceled".
- When a referral is forwarded to an offline site, ownership of the referral is now passed back to central intake. (Note: this change only impacts referrals that involved central intake prior to it being forwarded.)
- Fixed an issue to ensure walk-in appointments are immediately marked-as-arrived.
- Added the ability to mark eRequests as "Completed" directly from the "New" folder.