The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for July 17, 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- The Ocean sign-up page now clearly indicates optional fields.
- On sign-up, users that agree to receive product updates are now also registered for System Notifications.
- Accepted eRequests/eReferrals can now automatically import a new patient into a connected Accuro EMR (when the preference is set in Admin->Site Features).
- Added an indication on the referral in the EMR when an appointment is confirmed with the patient.
- Added an "Incomplete" sub-folder to the Sent eReferrals tabs.
- We now request a "catchment area" by default for listings with specific service offerings on Ocean health map.
- Added 'referredBy' user’s full name to user activity export.
- Added ability to filter by tags in Ocean health map search.
- Changed the Kiosk to only block walk-ins if they have an appointment on the same day; otherwise, allow patients to be scheduled on the walk-in provider's schedule.
- Added a new Kiosk error message to suggest card reader failure and direct patient to see reception.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Cloud Connect configuration from displaying all available schedules/providers.