The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for May 22nd 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- All physicians from the Ontario Provincial Provider Registry (PPR) are now available for search within the Ocean eReferral network.
- Referrals in the "Walk-In" tab can now be completed by clicking the new "Walk-In Complete" button.
- The scheduling pane is now hidden on master referrals.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent eReferral senders from viewing the "Needs Review" tab.
- Fixed a potential error when cancelling/resubmitting eReferrals.
- Fixed an issue that could uncheck the "Confirmed" checkbox when booking comments are added to an appointment for an eReferral.
- Changes to your account email/password will now require you to re-enter your password.
- Fixed an issue to ensure that notes are downloaded to the EMR before the patient is purged from Ocean.