The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for May 8th 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- You can now trigger a patient note to be re-downloaded. In the Patient Tab, select the patient and choose "Reset Downloaded Status for Notes".
- You can now link your EMR and Ocean accounts when sending a Secure Message from the Ocean Toolbar in PS Suite.
- You can now configure a Secure Message to redirect to a custom URL once the patient has finished with the message. Specify the URL in the "Advanced" panel of the Patient Message dialog.
- Fixed an issue that could disable the intro screen and birthdate validation when cloning tablet settings.
- In Ocean Connect, you can now enable/disable the custom field integration with Accuro demographics.
- Improved date validation when scheduling an appointment from an eReferral.
- Fixed an issue with referrals that are assigned multiple services; a "Child" referral can once again be opened by clicking the link on it's "Master" referral.