The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for April 10th 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Changing your Shared Encryption Key will now automatically regenerate the public/private keys for your site.
- Fixed an issue where the Ocean health map would incorrectly centre on a previously loaded location.
- Fixed an issue where anonymous EMR users would incorrectly display as logged in.
- Fixed an issue with the Ocean health map where a site accepting eReferrals would be incorrectly filtered from a search when a large number of results are found.
- Fixed an issue to properly reflect Test Mode status when a user signs into the Ocean health map.
- Improved Canned Response settings to provide Edit/Cancel/Save options.
- Fixed an issue to ensure the appointment dates/times are cleared when a declined referral is resubmitted.
- We now include a flag in the referral analytics to indicate whether a referral was an inbound request.
- New feature: The Ocean Tablet can now update the Health Number eligibility code in PS Suite. Eligibility codes will be updated automatically if MoH health card validation (HCV) is enabled on the Kiosk.
- Added the Ref# to the Patient Dashboard in Ocean.