The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for March 27th 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- New feature: Users can now specify listings as personal favourites (in addition to site favourites), and organize favourites into categories.
- New feature: A new side navigation bar allows you to access favourites, navigate the full directory, view recently used listings, and browse the help documentation.
- New feature: The Ocean health map now supports Test Mode. When in Test mode, you can only interact with test listings. To configure your listing for test, select 'eReferral Test Mode' in Admin->Directory Listings.
- You can now sign into Ocean from the toolbar in the Ocean health map.
- The eReferral messaging panel now provides a dedicated send button. To send a message, type your message in the field, attach a file (if desired) and click 'Send'.
- It is now easier to mark an eReferral as 'Awaiting Reply'; Send a message, then click 'Done - Await Reply from Other Site'.
- Forwarding an eReferral now presents the suggested favourites, filtered by health service.
- Fixed a bug that could display the eReferral dialog outside of the visible area.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent an email notification from being sent when Central Intake sends a message.
- Fixed an issue to properly escape HTML characters before submitting rich text through an EMR API.