The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for February 12th 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Each stakeholder site (other than the referrer) is now informed when a referral note is edited.
- Added a checkbox during referral creation to indicate whether PHI has been restricted.
- Added three (3) new explanatory options when declining an eReferral.
- Fixed a bug where 2-character listings in the Ocean eReferral Network were not searchable.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent a warning whenever an eReferral was sent without an attachment.
- Improved error handling when corrupt/invalid PDFs are attached to a referral.
- New feature: Direct messages now support canned responses. (As part of this change, the eRequest Management tab under Admin has been renamed to "Canned Messages".)
- Inbound eRequest now presents blank referrer information by default.
- MoH health card validation (HCV) can now be configured from Tablet settings within Ocean.
- Encounter notes are now pulled into Oscar via the REST API by default.
- Improved error handling during decryption of a secure message.
- Added an option to require email confirmation for patients booking appointments.
- Fixed a bug where the secure message dialog would reset if the user's session timed out.
- Fixed an issue where downloaded eRequests could lose their font colour.