The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for January 29th 2018 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- New feature: You can now configure hyperlinks in the PS Suite EMR to launch the Ocean Health Map with a pre-specified eReferral listing, allowing you to start an eReferral without searching the directory.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent eReferrals from printing properly when multiple attachments are included.
- Changed the patient email notification to indicate when a referral is rescheduled.
- New feature (beta): Ocean is now able to accept walk-in patients. Once enabled, walk-ins can swipe-in using Ocean Tablet (in kiosk mode) and can be viewed from the Patient Tab in Ocean. An appointment will be added to the EMR "walk-in" provider schedule if configured.
- Improved audit logging for Ontario MoH HCV.
- Fixed a bug preventing the @ptNextApptDate keyword from working when using Ocean with the TELUS PS Suite API.
- Initial work towards Romanian language support on Ocean Tablet (coming soon!)
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a user from logging in after they have been given access to a site.
- Improved error handling and diagnostic reporting for secure messaging.