The Ocean Server release scheduled for Oct 11 2016 includes the following new features and fixes:
- New feature: Referral recipients can now download referrals as PDF files for integration with Accuro document management. In the action menu, you will find "download". Save into your Accuro documents folder and you'll have a pretty faithful reproduction of the fax workflow.
- General improvements to our eForm localization support. The eForm Browser now lets you search for forms with support for a particular patient language. To support this, we added two properties to eForms: a default patient language (i.e. the language that appears in the editor in the form, generally English so far) and a default clinician language (indicating the language of the generated notes). As before, you can still have many patient languages supported in a single eForm.
- New feature: you can now export a list of "tablet use logs" in your site's Admin->Reports tab. These logs represent a mixed bag of metrics and information, with one record per patient-tablet session, such as duration and number of completed forms.
- Clicking "portal" in the PS Suite custom form will now show the patient info within the Ocean web portal.
- More minor aesthetic improvements as we polish off the new UI rewrite.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a user to get logged out by previewing a form within a different site.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow you to remove a tablet "intro" screen logo.
- Fix to IE9-specific bug that would throw an invalid date error when attempting to send an eReferral without specifying a DoB for the patient.
- Tightened security around generating new public/private keysets for referral targets. Now users must be site administrators in addition to site access to generate public/private keys.