The Ocean Server release scheduled for July 19th at 9:00PM EST contains the following improvements:
Patient Engagement tools:
- New feature: now you can use Ocean Online to send files to patients in our secure messaging module. Great for sending lab reqs to patients needing urgent tests.
- Added option to report on overdue Ocean Online responses "today", meaning that night at midnight for more urgent questionnaires/messages.
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements to Ocean Online overdue notifications.
- More graceful handling of empty email addresses in Ocean Online.
- We're now showing the birthdate in the patients tab in the patient info pop-ups.
- Tablets running Ocean Tablet v109 or earlier will be upgraded to latest.
- You now see a visual indicator (a folder icon) for patients that have been referred to you previously based on health number and date of birth.
- You can click to see a nice display of the referral history for a patient, including both active referrals and purged referrals (i.e. where PHI has expired).
- You can now send and view forms in queue for patients from right within the eRequest tab, making it easy to incorporate intake forms into your eReferral process.
- You can see intake form responses and export them along with the referral notes from the referring clinician (we've rearranged the panels so you can see the referral notes alongside the patient notes and the internal triage/review notes).
- Added to ability to "extend" the lifespan of an eRequest by 60 days when it is pending deletion.
- Added podiatry as an Ocean health service.
- Changed behaviour to *not* notify patients of declined eRequests to support this workflow for patient-facing eRequests.
- Fix to error that could occur when removing and adding a different credit card in "my account" page.
- We upgraded some UI library code in preparation for a bit of UI redesign in the next few months.
- Small changes to UI layout of admin tab.
- Better error handling for decryption errors.