The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for December 7th, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Residents are now identified when sending a referral on behalf of the supervising physician.
- Patients and providers will now receive email notifications when the Anticipated Time to Appointment is added or updated in the Referral Scheduling Pane.
- If a referral has been cancelled or declined, senders can now redirect a referral to a new listing with patient demographics and previous attachments included.
- Added validation to ensure that the Province field is entered correctly in Directory Listing settings and User settings.
- Added the Referral Sender Billing ID to the FHIR eReferral v10 and v11 payloads.
- Fixed a bug where referrals in the Referral History are not loaded when clicked.
- Resolved Online Booking calendar widget bug that wraps back to the starting month when going to the next month.
- The ‘Clinician Type’ and ‘Role’ fields under Ocean User Accounts have been combined into a single new dropdown field called 'User Role'.
- The ‘Clinical Contact Information’ for all users has been moved to a new page under Ocean User Accounts. Clinicians can now enter and store multiple addresses and contact information here for the different clinic locations they work at. This information can be easily applied to any eRequests they or their delegates send.