The St. Patrick's Day release of Ocean, scheduled for March 17 at 9:00PM ET, includes the following features:
General & Patient Engagement
- Added support to online questionnaires (i.e. launched from the EMR) to choose between the patient's language and the default (generally English)
- Continued improvements to the application look-and-feel, including a newly designed signup page.
- Minor improvements to UI to improve loading speeds.
- "Generate Invoice" function has been moved to the site "Admin" page, as we continue to make the billing a bit more intuitive. Now if you want to see the account balance for your site, you can simply click this button.
- OceanPlus status is now a checkbox on the users tab in the site "Admin" page, making it easier (actually possible) for a site administrator to see and control OceanPlus subscription status for users. You can only toggle OceanPlus subscription status for a user from the user's default site.
- Added support for searching for doctors with or without middle name in the search string.
- Fixed a bug that would display study forms with the same ref as an enrolled study for a site in the eForm browser (even though those study forms were unrelated and not used within that site)
- Server-side support for additional smoking risk factor fields in PSS such as cigar and pipe smoking.
- Ocean Health Service directory is now mobile friendly! Clinicians can now search for health services using a smartphone.
- Server-side support for preventing duplicate Ocean Study submissions from tablets (note that you need Ocean Tablet v118 or higher as well).
- "OK" button on eReferral review panel in inbox is hidden if "reviewed" is an option.
- Added sex to the eReferral display panel.
- Fix to bug that would freeze the browser if the shared encryption key was required during send.
- Add support for Alberta terminology (PCN, professional ID) for referring physicians.
EMR Integration Work
- Fix to Accuro Day Sheet to eliminate duplicate providers in drop-down menu.
- Fix to searching for Accuro patients by HN/PHN from Patients tab.
- Added code to display OceanConnect installation status on the Tablets tab so you can see which of your tablets have it installed.
- Online support for new PS Suite "preferred contact" field.
- Early (incomplete) support for marking patients "arrived" in PS Suite.