The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for November 16th, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Minor usability improvements to the Healthmap Advanced Filter.
- The Number of Clinicians can now be captured on Directory Listings applied to a Regional Authority.
- Added a new 'Regional Authority' Section on Directory Listings that captures 'Number of Clinicians'.
- Updated the Regional Authority Application Workflow.
- Added a "Number of Clinicians" Column to the Regional Authority Approvals Table.
- Updated the Regional Authority Export.
- Updated the Ocean License Count Report.
- Updated the Referral Notification Status Sheet with the reason the referral was declined.
- HL7 FHIR v0.11.1 integrations now support for the eReferral sender to receive FHIR-based status updates, communications and appointments in their native EMR.
- Resolved issues with the Referral History icon appearance being inaccurate in some cases (an icon appeared for patients with no past referrals or an icon did not appear for patients with past referrals).
- Fixed a bug where the initial recipient was able to cancel a revoked referral sent to another recipient by Central Intake.
- Fixed background errors that resulted when eConsults were marked as completed by receivers.
- In the Upload Patients from File feature, removed the PS Suite Patient Importer and PS Suite Patient Importer (Legacy) selections from the Importer drop-down, as these methods are no longer supported.
- Updated the copy of New Patient Creation notes for Online Bookings that are stamped into the EMR.
- Added checks to prevent updates from the Ontario Provincial Provider Registry (PPR) from overwriting existing data with empty values.
- Listings maintained by PPR can now display multiple languages.
- Improved the field format guidance and processing of the Ocean CSV uploader for listings.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect text styling for certain eForm notes when they were saved into Oscar Pro as PDF documents.