The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for October 26th, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Additional timeframe options 2-3 years; 3-4 years; 4-5 years; 5+ years have been added to the estimated wait times for referrals. Note that existing referrals set to 2+ years will be grandfathered in but it will no longer be a selectable option going forward.
- The Regional Authority Approvals table has been updated and a Health Region can now be specified for British Columbia.
- The RA Export now contains additional fields for Health Region (if applicable), Listing Type, Catchment Area, eReferral and eConsult enablement.
- A dedicated Advanced Filter button has been added in the Healthmap.
- Updated the copy in the sign-in screen Provincial Sign In section to indicate ONE ID is for Ontario users.
- Updated the message generated for when a Referral Form Summary is edited from "The referral note was edited" to "The referral form summary was edited" which is the updated terminology.
- Referrals for inactive sites will now also be automatically purged.
- Fixed a bug where the appointment date could not be manually cleared when saving a referral which affected both the patient notification email for updated referral appointments and the referral status.
- Fixed a bug regarding inconsistent date format that was coming through the payloads.
- Fixed a bug to ensure delegates can only initiate referrals for Providers on the site that the Provider belongs to.
- Resolved a bug where the Tablet Introduction and Completion message language did not distinguish between different regions of a locale.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Online Booking Post Booking Form title to change to Booking Form.
- Resolved a bug that caused confusing time discrepancies to appear in secure messages when accessed in a different time zone.
- Fixed a bug that prevented patients with appointments booked in a Room instead of with a Provider in Med Access from confirming their appointments.
- Fixed a bug in OSCAR Pro's online booking that confused single-letter slot suggestions that differ only in uppercase or lowercase value.