The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for October 5th, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Built logic related to HealthcareService API and V11 messages validation for eConsult Bidirectional integration.
- Ocean will now require the Professional ID for Physician Assistants, Nurses and Residents when sending an eReferral.
- Updated referral messaging provider picklist to indicate provider declined forwarded referral.
- Updated the referral record PDF to state "Source Referral Notes" instead of the old term "Master Referral Notes".
- Updated Site Data Removal Notice Emails to no longer include OAB submissions.
- The day sheet in the Patients view has been optimized to provide faster load times and to reduce system performance bottlenecks.
- Fixed bug allowing eForms associated with Studies to be added to templates.
- Fixed bug regarding Patient Messaging Notifications - Behaviour change that was causing unwanted notifications.
- Fixed a bug in OSCAR's online booking that confused single-letter slot suggestions that differ only in uppercase or lowercase value.
- Fixed bug where quotations in appointment types prevent online booking.
- Fixed bug where OAB booking fails upon using an alternate ID with a provider restriction.
- Implemented an automated process to regularly purge patient data from inactive sites and ensure that site data is removed.
- Improved clarity of error messages for SMART Launch DocumentReference processing.
- Fixed bug that prevented the "visible" keyword from being used in the eForm editor's "Create a note for this item:" field.