The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for August 24th, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Senders now have the ability to filter and save on Referring Clinicians so only relevant referrals are shown.
- When importing a new referral and a net new patient chart is created in Accuro, the Referring Provider will now be populated into the “Referring Phys” field in the patient demographic, if the referring provider is in the address book. Re-authenticating Cloud Connect will be required to utilize this feature.
- Ocean now supports the GET HealthcareService API for eConsult Bidirectional integration.
- Remediated bug where FHIR update patient API messages required a birthdate when they shouldn't.
- User Activity Report will now log action to determine if a user enabled/disabled a Patient Messaging and Reminders license.
- Save button for Website Forms and Online Booking no longer behaves like "Save and Close".
- Externalized Ocean Attachments, and moved them out of MongoDB and into AWS S3.
- Now auditting site 'From' address email approvals.
- Set a call duration warning threshold for FHIR attachment downloads separately from other requests.
- Mitigate Bugs and Errors found in S3 Referral Attachment Migration Job.
- Manual payments of an invoice for multiple sites in Ocean will now correctly be recorded as processed, alongside capturing the payment.