The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for July 13th, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Ocean now supports the Ontario eReferral-eConsult HL7 FHIR Implementation Guide v0.11.1 inbound messages.
- Fixed issue with "Request Decline" functionality on the Review Note when triaging a referral.
- Fixed issue where listings could not be deleted due to master referrals that couldn't be removed.
- Fixed billing issue with website forms when listings were reclaimed under another site.
- Fixed issue where certain listings were not able to be successfully approved as valid by the Regional Authority.
- Fixed issue preventing the upload of data into Ocean from a HL7 FHIR patient/[id]/$everything endpoint.
- Updated the values presented in the PSS Online Booking Provider Restriction field to align with the field names in PSS.
- The PSS Online Booking Provider Restriction field now supports the ability to specify when a provider should be excluded.
- Added the ability to specify the location of the Online Booking appointment as being offsite.
- The “Add Appointment Type” button now allows multiple list items to be selected together.
- Customized the confirmation message displayed to the patient depending on whether they were presented with a reply option and typed a reply before clicking "Next."
- Split the sign up for product updates and critical notifications in the user account sign-up UI into two distinct options.