The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for June 22nd, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Enhanced Med Access task description to include additional details such as the referral listing name.
- Updated copy of error message when uploading attachments to indicate accepted file types.
- For Early Access Program Users: Ocean can now automatically upload a file attachment into PSS for referrals.
- Fixed issue where referral notification emails were still being sent to Users that had been removed from the site instead of the Clinical Admin email.
- Fixed issue causing active Problems imported from PSS to populate the "Past Medical History" (pmhx) keyword.
- The Online Booking appointment selector will now announce via an accessible screen-reader when the selected element causes a change to other content on the screen.
- Ocean can now utilize alternate identifiers (e.g. student numbers) stored in PSS and OSCAR Pro to authenticate patients with the Kiosk/Tablet.
- For Early Access Program Users: Ocean can now automatically upload a file attachment into PSS.
- Fixed issue that was causing the failure of a PSS batch export when the province code precedes the health number.
- Fixed issue associated with an SMS confirmation link that states that it is expired when opened by the patient.
- Fixed issue that prevented some patients from being able to reply to Patient Messages.
- Improved the client-facing Accuro CDS link configuration.
Revised the URL used for Ocean Tablet internet connectivity test to a more typical URL.
- Script errors in the eForm properties will now be flagged for correction when saving a form in the Form Editor.