The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for June 1st, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Updated CPP keyword mapping to pull additional patient profile fields (e.g. Surgical History) from Med Access.
- Referral task owner assignment in Med Access will now be based on the Referring Provider or the receiver's Directory Listing 'Clinician Information' field.
- Updated PDF Creator handling of unsupported characters.
- Added a HL7 FHIR extension for listings created via the HealthcareService API to be able to set the resubmission restriction.
- Demographic changes will now consistently update the patient chart in Med Access by ensuring the Health Card Number's 'Province' field is converted into recognized 2 character province codes.
- Fixed issue in Accuro where demographic changes were not updated due to a discrepancy in the province field.
- Fixed issue in Med Access and PSS where demographic changes were not consistently updated.
- Enabled OSCAR Pro Kiosk to support multiple appointment check-ins by a patient on the same day.
- Changed the message displayed on Kiosks and Tablets when it is inactive for more than 30 seconds so that it does not show the patient’s name.
- Fixed Accuro module to support all provincial health insurance number formats for demographic changes.
- Added the ability to set the Cloud Connect Sync Days to ‘0’, which will stop the appointment-related syncing across all EMR modules and hide the sync-related fields.