The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for May 11th, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Enhanced the "Needs Review" functionality to be available for sending site users.
- The Ocean form associated with a listing can now be set from the HealthcareService API.
- The Healthmap directory listing search will now scan beyond the first 1000 characters of the listing description.
- Both Senders and Receivers now have the ability to resubmit declined or cancelled referrals.
- Addressed issue causing the creation of a new patient in Med Access and PSS to fail when an invalid address province value is entered. A progress note will be added where manual updates are required.
- The HealthcareService API now supports data removal on update.
- Acknowledgement by the patient of the receipt of a Patient Messaging email will no longer require them to manual apply a 'check' in the dialog.
- Updated the instructions provided to the patient when they enter the wrong birthdate on two consecutive tries during a secure Patient Messaging authentication to contact the sending clinic.
Email communications (for Patient Messaging, Reminders, and Online Booking) will now display the source Ocean site's site number in the email footer.
- Resolved bug impacting how Ocean determines which appointment to update to "Mark arrived" when there are multiple appointments.