The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for April 20th, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Enhanced the Med Access integration to pull in appointment information into Ocean.
- Fixed an issue where the View Portal button from the Med Access launcher does not always correctly open up the portal view.
- Custom Analytic Exports will now show patientId values and adjusted formatting of referrerClinicianType values.
- An event record will now appear in the referral's event log when patient demographics are updated through the FHIR API.
- Updated the copy of the SMS Reminder message template to: Appointment with <Provider Name> - <Demo site> ... ”
- Provider schedules now cannot be saved without a unique, patient-friendly schedule name.
- A link to Ocean's pricing information is now available from dialogs associated with Online Booking schedule and Patient Messaging activation.
- Modified the error message displayed to the patient when their primary provider does not have an Online Booking schedule set up to reduce confusion.
- Simplified the error message displayed to the patient when a patient-facing Online Booking failure occurs.
- Removed the guidance on creating complete Reminder templates and the associated support article URL from the Edit Reminders page.
- Provided a visual cue to the user when the Pay Invoice button is processing.
- Added safeguards to prevent automated directory updates from provincial registries from being applied to listings outside of that jurisdiction.
- Illegal Filename Characters in the HL7 FHIR DocumentReference resource will now be replaced with a legal character.