The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for March 9th, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Referral attachments can now be downloaded directly into Med Access EMR. (Contact our Support team to have this enabled.)
- Added the ability for Regional Authorities (RA) sites to link referral analytics data.
- Validated that Ocean's payloads conform to the eReferral Analytics Repository specifications in the Ontario eReferral and eConsult HL7 FHIR Implementation Guide v0.11.1.
- Addressed issue so that referral analytics exports are not limited to the first 500 referrals.
- Resolved bug so that catchment area can be set using the Healthcare Service API.
- Fixed a bug that could result in a duplicated eReferral message or an inability to mark an eReferral as reviewed.
- Online Booking can now allow a subsite assignment at the provider schedule level.
- Online Booking provider schedules for Telus PSS, Med Access and OSCAR Pro can now be setup to allow patients to book appointments with other care team members from the other provider fields.
- Updated the copy of the message that is displayed to patients when no appointment slots are available to book into.
- Created a report in the Admin > Users view to assist site admins with user management.
- Added bill items that have an Ocean credit applied to the downloadable billing report.
- Minor updates to the Ocean end-user licence agreement (EULA) to improve clarity.