The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for January 26th, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Added the ability to enable contribution to a Service Request Repository.
- For Regional Authority (RA) sites, a new “Regional Authority” section is available within the Admin settings area for organizing RA-specific configuration options, including the option to enable contribution to a Service Request Repository.
- For RA sites, the “Approvals” page has been updated to group listings by Site, and a new “Manage Site Agreement” page has been added where RA users can approve individual Sites to contribute to a Service Request Repository.
- When a Site has been approved by an RA to contribute to a Service Request Repository, a new “Contribute data to repository” setting is available within the Site’s Directory Listing(s), allowing Site Admins to control their contribution to the Repository.
- Updated the warning prompt shown to users when removing a saved Shared Encryption Key in Cloud Connect if integrations and Service Request Repository contributions are enabled.
- Added a DELETE operation to the HealthcareService API to remove an Ocean Referral Target and added it to the API documentation.
- Updated the FHIR documentation appointment related payload samples to use the text of the appointment type.
- Ocean HL7 FHIR eReferral APIs will recognize when the health number's province field has been completed with a full province name and convert it to the correct FHIR extension.
- The FHIR Patient Engagement module option is now accessible when performing Cloud Connect configuration.
- Patients can now be automatically created by Online Booking in EMRs using the Patient Engagement FHIR APIs.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the ability to preview .jpeg, .mp4, and other video files attached to a Patient Authenticated Website Form submission.
- Ocean will now export a log of sent bulk cohort emails when the entire cohort is sent successfully.