The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for January 5th, 2023 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Modified the sorting logic used when displaying search results in the Ocean Healthmap.
- Updated the method for launching Caredove.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error message when deleting a referral that was ‘Saved for Later’.
- Fixed a bug that was causing incorrect ordering of search results in the Ocean Healthmap.
- Updated the name of the ‘HN Importer’ in the patient cohort uploader to more clearly state that Cloud Connect must be enabled.
- Added HL7 FHIR Patient Engagement (PE) API support for importing Ocean eForm results.
- Fixed a bug for Online Booking with Med Access that was preventing the mapped EMR Appointment Type from matching the restricted Template type if the restriction was configured first.
- Addressed a bug preventing the creation of new patients from Online Booking submissions using the FHIR PE APIs.
- Addressed a bug appearing to patients that received multiple secure Patient Messages within 24 hours that used different validation checks.