The Ocean Server release scheduled for July 5, 2017 at 9:00 PM ET includes the following:
- Added a new API for updating referrals with appointments.
- New health service categories were added: Aquafit, Health Education Classes, Multi-Use Recreation Centre.
- Improved formatting of 1-800 numbers for patient demographics.
- Improved formatting of referral summary notes and added a phone label.
- Added postal code validation to new referrals.
- Added message that prompts user to sign in if they try to add a referral attachment while not signed in.
- Change to mandatory fields for referrers: Site Name is no longer mandatory and site address is now mandatory.
- Fixed a bug relating to new notify button remaining when a reviewer was removed.
- Fixed a bug relating to exporting only unexported referrals.
- Fixed a bug that could cause inbox folder counts to be incorrect for forwarded referrals.
- Fixed a bug that could cause declined referrals to be omitted from the needs review folder.
- Miscellaneous formatting fixes to PDF referral letter generation.
- Added new option to make the Ocean Online email body read-only for non administrators in the Site Features section of the Admin tab.
- Added new option to configure the timeout length for kiosk tablets in the tablet group settings. Requires yet to be released Ocean Tablet version 153.
- Added birthday validation for new patient dialog in the portal.
- Tablet version minimum is now 137. Older tablet versions will be prompted to upgrade.
- Simplified performance optimizations for older versions of Internet Explorer.