The Ocean Server release scheduled for March 29th 2017 at 9:30 EDT contains the following improvements:
- Continued search user interface improvements based on feedback on the changes two weeks ago. We've added logic to "auto-quote" multi-word title searches to reduce noise in search responses, the search button will auto-select the first search option in the drop-down, advanced search is now part of the new search options drop-down, etc.
- New referral target sign-ups will see a new targeted message display instead of the standard Ocean new user welcome screen. It will tell also them about how to apply to the Regional Authority project in the admin screen, which has in turn been made a little more straightforward by making the "apply" button more prominent.
- Added new health service "Hospital Medicine".
- Billing number has been removed from the optional patient printout and CPSO number has been replaced by the more generic "professional ID" to support pathways for NPs, RNs and other healthcare professionals.
- Added feature for a user to have separate clinical delegate notification emails for referral updates vs. Ocean Online updates.
- Fixed a bug that would cause referral update notifications to be skipped for anonymous referrers with email addresses only specified in PSS quick referral form.
- Patients will be auto-removed after 14 days instead of 7 when no forms are pending to better address kiosk-mode use cases.
- Minor fix to formatting of empty columns in overdue messages notification email.
- We've made a number of changes to the user interface for entering or updating a shared encryption key. This was partly to clarify privacy best practices and partly to ensure that clinics understand the implications of updating it (and the importance of not losing it).
- Added feature to generate a report all eForms for a site within the eForms tab (under "more" menu).
- New user signups will be prompted for province, and if Ontario, the LHIN.
- Minor look-and-feel and a couple typo fixes.