The Ocean Server release scheduled for March 22nd at 9:30 includes the following features and fixes:
- Adding early support for clinician type (e.g. family doctor, specialist, etc.) for Ocean Users; we intend to allow new users to populate this for themselves on sign-up for a variety of use cases in future.
- Listings' health service panel in the directory will now be initially collapsed with 6 health services instead of 4.
- Miscellaneous small fixes to new health service directory search interface changes introduced last week.
- Fixed a data partitioning violation error that would cause referrals being sent from an EMR connected to one Ocean site with a clinician logging in (e.g. to auto-complete referrer info box) with a different default site.
- Fix to bug that prevented HN searching for (fake) HNs longer than 10 characters.
- Removed Ocean reference number for referral notifications since the pt could have a different Ocean reference in the referrer and recipient sites.
- The Forwarded tab will now appear under the Processed tab group.
- Fix to bug that was not showing the cancellation redline strikethrough for cancelled referrals
- Minor look-and-feel improvements to inbox.
Patient Engagement Tools:
- Improving audit granularity on patients tab to show when a specific patient in Ocean is viewed.
- Added new status icon for patients tab to show pending web questionnaire invitations.
- Completion notifications for secure messages and web questionnaires will now be different, making it more convenient for clinics sending both secure messages and questionnaires.
- Server-side support for an upcoming change to OceanConnect that will notify Ocean Server of appointment cancellations so that it can suppress reminders in those cases.
- Added keyword support for subject lines for secure messages and web questionnaire templates.
- Ocean Tablets on v125 or below will be upgraded to latest.
- Minor fix to "you are unsubscribed" page for usage reports to omit html tags which appear for some browsers.