The Ocean Server release scheduled for March 8, 2017 at 9:30 PM includes the following:
- Fix to a bug that threw an error viewing master referrals without children.
- Added fix to properly initialize Referral Authority sites.
- Removed Accept and Decline buttons for master referrals (those actions can only be done on the child referrals).
- Added instrumentation/troubleshooting code to help with decrypted referral parse errors.
- Added code to skip form reminder sends for invalid email addresses.
- Ocean Reminders: changed patient scheduled removal logic to keep patients at least until their appointment time in order to facilitate second appointment forms.
- Fix to a bug that would show patients in the patients tab in wrong status when Ocean Reminders is running.
- Added code to limit performance warning reporting during heavy system load events.
- Minor form layout fix to avoid overflowing screen with very long menu items.
- Minor look and feel improvements throughout.