The Ocean Server release scheduled for Dec 20, 2017 at 9:30 PM EST includes the following:
- Improved EMR integration with Accuro, OSCAR and PS Suite, particularly within the Patient Dashboard screen in Ocean
- The Patient Dashboard will now display all inbound and outbound eReferrals for a patient specific to an Ocean site
- Multiple different EMRs are now able to independently import and connect with a patient from a single eReferral
- Accuro users can now use a "Send Appointment Notification" CDS link to update an eReferral with an appointment date and time that is scheduled within Accuro.
- Accuro users can now send an eReferral directly from their EMR to a specific favourite listing instead of having to navigate the health service directory
Add a new feature for central intake sites to manually fax forward comments that were added to a referral post-forwarding. The Messages panel has a new menu option for individual comments: "Download Addendum Letter". This menu option will create a letter with the same header as the main "Download Referral Letter", but prefixed with "Addendum to ". The addendum letter will printed only the selected comment/message printed below the patient and destination, along with its attachment if applicable; all the other referral fields on the letter are excluded.
Referrer notification emails will now use the referrer's name (the name that was typed in the Signature box) instead of their username to improve readability
- The Scheduling Pane is collapsed now for eReferrals opened by central intake that haven't yet been forwarded.
- The referral view will show the gender/sex such as "M" or "F" next to the patient's age in addition to the gender icon above it.
- The Patient Satisfaction Survey link's text as well as the URL is now customizable for regional authorities.
- Booking comments are now cleared when a referral is forwarded (previously only the appointment dates were cleared).
"Inbound" eReferrals created internally within the eRequests tab for specialist sites will no longer automatically redirect to central intake
- Improve the single sign-on linkage buttons shown for OSCAR and Accuro to say, "EMR Single Sign-On: ...", instead of "Hello oscarUser" or "Hello 72"
- Fixed a bug that prevented referrals sent with follow-up attachments/comments by the referrer from appearing in the New tab.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from opening encrypted referrals when the site's shared encryption key isn't available.
- Fixed a bug in the eRequests tab that resulted in the count in the Completed tab incorrectly displaying as 0 when an eReferral is opened in this tab.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly tagged manually-fax-forwarded referrals as eReferrals that were e-forwarded when the listing did not have a recorded fax number; existing analytics records have been repaired to correct this bug as well.
- Fixed the display of the active eReferrals count to say "1 active eReferral" instead of "1 active eReferrals" in OSCAR
- Fixed the file type filtering in Firefox to prevent invalid attachment files from being selected (previously these file types triggered a silent error)
Patient Engagement & Platform
- Fixed a bug that could result in duplicate notes for PS Suite users using the OceanConnect tablet.
The Ocean Kiosk can now "block" check-ins based on late arrivals and other criteria. We added a new "Check-In" configuration tab to the tablet settings editor with settings for arrival times, time-out times and check-ins.
- Improved support for TELUS-billed clients