The Ocean Server release scheduled for Dec 4, 2017 at 9:30 PM EST includes the following:
- Performance improvements on eRequest tab load for sites with lots of referrals (via not counting inactive referrals).
- Central Intake can now decline referrals even after forwarding to a specialist.
- Improved error message when trying to access an attachment without the encryption key.
- Added protection to avoid purging "master" referral records before child referrals.
- Referrals that are reassigned for a different reviewer at a site will no longer appear in the original reviewers "for me" folder.
- Fixed a few missing analytics fields for self-referrals (age, city, geocoding lat/long).
- Fixed a few access-denied errors that can result from manipulating referrals as an anonymous EMR user or access-key-based user.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the modification date remaining unchanged on a referral when it is cancelled. (This is important to ensure the CarePortal is notified of the change.)
- Referrals sent from "clinic A" to "clinic A" will now properly appear in the sent box.
Patient Engagement & Platform:
- Server side support for blocking OceanConnect registrations for new TELUS clients unless a contract number has been provided by TELUS.
- EForm Editor: fixed a bug that prevented setting flags (i.e. colours) for notes associated with specific choices for a menu item.
- Minor fix to default patient tab view to "find" mode in most cases.