The Ocean Server release scheduled for Nov 20, 2017 at 9:30 PM EST includes the following fixes and improvements:
- The 'priority' field has been loosened to allow forms to populate any values, not just the P1, P2, etc. values. Note that these will be still be sorted alphabetically (which works for P1, P2 etc. but may not work).
- Wait time analytics indicator icon will now also show up for referral viewers who do not own the referral (i.e. when the booking panel is read-only).
- Referral export report will now include the referral reference identifier.
- Referral deletion warning emails will now include the health service and date of the referral to make it easier to track down (particularly in cases that another user may have extended them).
- Fixed access denied error that occurs when the sending and received EMR are the same, and the referral is opened from the EMR.
- Fixed an error that can occur when calculating analytics data when referral has been revoked.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow "enable eReferrals" before a public/private key exists for a site.
- Fixed a bug that disabled the eRefer button when user logs in from the 'send referral' dialog before sending to a regional authority linked target due to the regional authority agreement requirement.
- Fixed access denied bug opening referrals from referral comment notification emails.
- Fixed a bug that caused a duplicate note to appear when the "notify" button is clicked.
- Fixed an access denied error that appears when a not-logged-in user tries to send a referral to a referral target within a regional authority network.
- Fixed bug that caused completed referrals to show up in the 'booked - unconfirmed' tab (if not confirmed prior to completion).
- Fixed bug so that "Please Decline" comment is properly saved in Referral View when Decline is clicked in Review popup.
- Added configuration control for linking different Ocean servers to different CarePortal environments.
- Changing "Clinician Type" in user preferences to now automatically set whether the user is a physician (previously these were independently maintained).
- Minor fix to disambiguate forms in eRequest eFormAction triggers to be linked to site with which the eRequest is associated.
- Minor performance improvements in portal UI.