The Ocean server release scheduled for Mon Oct 16 at 9:30 PM ET will contain the following changes:
- Referrers are no longer able to change the triaging notes entered by central intake or the specialist site.
- The aesthetics and layout of self-referral forms in the Patient Portal have been improved.
- The referral summary shown to referrers after sending an eReferral now includes a hyperlink to the referral. Along with the referral note, this link can be saved by the referrer for future access to the referral, independent of the Ocean portal and EMR.
- Claiming a Google Places listing in the directory now works as expected.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in an error when accessing the Action menu via the PSS eReferral custom form.
- Fixed some of the miscounts in the eRequest Inbox that could lead to an increased number of referrals showing when a tab is clicked, particularly with regard to forwarded referrals.
- The Test Referral status now displays as part of the referral's title.
- Referrals can now be manually marked or unmarked as a Test Referral. These events are shown in the referral's Event Log.
- Updated/fixed logic for some referral analytics fields for referrals (recipientFaxNumber, sentToTestListing, creationDate for referral children).
- Changes to the health service offerings title and description (if made from this point forward) will be accessible in the "Any Listing Containing" search.
- Fixed an "ipinfo.io" error that shows when viewing OceanHealthMap.ca with IE9
- Fixed a few minor bugs related to the new ability to view an encrypted referral.
- The "All Received" referrals folder will now include referrals in the "new" folder.
- Minor terminology changes to the note section in the referral view for central intake: now master referral notes are labeled "Master Referral Notes" for clarity, with a button to view the corresponding master referral.
- Minor fix to more reliably pre-populate the clinician type based on user settings in the referral signature panel.
- Changes to the Ocean Online email secure message templates are further restricted for non-site administrator users: now "Allow Reply" and the validation criteria are also locked down.
- The Wolf EMR Importer is now more flexible with regard to the field formatting and it now accepts a txt format.
- Fixed a bug when clicking the Cancel button in the Reset Password screen.
- Fixed a minor bug related to the CDS link feature in Accuro that showed the Please Wait screen.
- Ocean Tablet minimum version bumped from 145 to 146.