The Ocean Server release scheduled for July 17, 2017 at 9:00 PM ET includes the following:
- Added support for multiple health service programs/offerings of the same Health Service in one listing.
- Added the ability to filter by 'Noted on' date in the eReferral tab. When typing a date into the filter input the option to filter by 'Noted on' date appears in the drop down menu.
- Added an approved/pending column to the Regional Authority approval tab.
- Added confirmed flag to referral update API.
- Improved how declined referrals are handled for central intake sites. Now when referrals are declined by the specialist site, they are forwarded back to central intake, with a note indicating that referral was declined; however the referral status is not marked as Declined from the referrer's view. Also added the typed reason for decline to the referral event log and changed the salutation in the decline notification email to be addressed to the forwarding site.
- Improved the logic behind the 'Needs Review' tab. Now referrals that are declined or have new comments are not included in the 'Needs Review' tab if the site that made the change is the same site that would need to review it.
- Improved the appearance of the status note of cancelled referrals in the 'Sent' tab by preventing 'Cancelled' from appearing twice in a row.
- Improved the user interface and behaviour of listing favourites in the Health Service Directory, including an edit button that allows users to easily delete favourites.
- The import patient message will now show for Accuro sites in addition to PSS and OSCAR sites
- An email consent statement is now shown to clinicians sending referrals to listings within the regional authority.
- A link to the patient portal is now included in the notification emails sent to patients for referrals within the regional authority.
- Referrals will now always show the central intake triage note in the top right Notes panel in the referral view, even for related referrals that are sent to specialist sites.
- Referrals will now display correctly in the patient dashboard eReferral summary view even when multiple referrals are shown.
- The column titled 'Review Requested by' will no longer show 'null' for review requests that are not associated with a specific user.
- Fixed a bug that could cause inbox folder counts to be larger than they were.
- Fixed a bug regarding email notifications when a related referral was added to a child referral.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an access denied exception for users with access to multiple sites when they clicked links in referral notification emails.
- Added a button to finalize notes in the patient info panel in the Patients tab of the Ocean portal.
- Minor improvements to eConsult and Adolescent Checkup eForms.
- Changed the label of the 'non-empty' field verification option in the eForm Editor to 'non-empty (mandatory field)' to improve clarity.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the patient info panel from automatically loading in the Patients tab of the Ocean portal when a link containing a patient reference number was loaded.
- Added preliminary support for a single sign on CDS link from Accuro. This feature will be used to interact with Ocean directly from Accuro to perform patient specific actions without needing to login to Ocean manually and without needing to enter a patient identifier within Ocean. Documentation coming soon.
- Added validation that prevents the current payer for a site from being removed, and a warning that indicates the payer must be changed before the user can be removed.
- Improved handling of session timeouts for the Ocean portal.
- Minor improvement to how checkboxes and text input fields are styled throughout the Ocean portal.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the current day from being highlighted in date pickers throughout the Ocean portal until the user hovered over over the calendar.
- Fixed a bug when sending referrals that prevents Ocean from saving the referrer's address information.