The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for December 15th, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Added new “Neuropsychology” and “School Psychology” health services offerings to support additional psychology services.
- Established proof-of-concept authorization connectivity with ONE Access Gateway.
- When a Directory Listing is updated by the HealthcareService API, it will be noted in the listing’s “last modified by” field.
- Ocean will now utilize the Referral Target’s Longitude and Latitude fields within the HL7 FHIR Location resource, when populated, to map the address on the Healthmap.
- Ocean can now store images associated with a Directory Listing that has been created using the HealthcareService API.
- The Ocean HealthcareService API now supports ISO 639 language codes.
- Ocean will now use a POST(Update) operation to accept complete Healthcare Service Bundles and update Referral Targets in Ocean.
- Adjusted the wording used in referral appointment notification emails to state the appointment medium more clearly.
- Fixed a bug that temporarily calculated and displayed wait times for test referrals (only at listings that have not yet received real eReferrals).
- When text message reminders are enabled, Ocean will now send French SMS text messages to patients whose preferred language is specified as French within the EMR.
- Added a search feature to the Template selection field when configuring a Reminder Rule, making it easier to find a specific Template.
- Ocean will now verify that the Patient ID values in an uploaded patient cohort file only contain numeric formatting for the PSS and Standard Patient Importer files.
- Fixed a bug the Reminder History Log that could lead to "(Encrypted Patient)" showing for the Patient Name.
- Appointments booked online through Ocean will now book directly into the applicable Template slot in the Med Access schedule, rather than creating a duplicate time slot in the schedule.
- Resolved billing issues related to Online Booking licences.
- Added validation of file type to block unsafe file types, (including .html) from being uploaded from EMRs.
- Resolved issue preventing Referral and Website form notifications from being sent out.
- Added safety checks to prevent invalid health number values from being saved within the Patient object.