The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for November 24th, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- A new report is available for Support Site users that shows the latest referral sent date by user for all users that they support.
- Senders of an eReferral can now change their request to an eConsult and vice versa.
- Added a 'spyglass' icon to the side menu of the Healthmap to make the Advanced Search more accessible.
- Added an "Accepting New Patients" directory listing tag.
- Ocean Healthmap directory listings can now be created using a FHIR API
- The POST endpoint is specified in our FHIR eReferral documentation.
- Ocean will log an audit event specifying that the listing has been created by an API author.
- Added support for the Ontario Health Card Number OID 2.16.840.1.113883.4.59 to the Ocean SMART launch.
- Improved error message clarity when attempting to resubmit a referral that has already been sent.
- OSCAR Pro sites can now utilize Ocean Kiosks for walk-in (non-scheduled) patient visits.
- All Ocean Sites using Online Booking can now specify a ‘Medium’ (i.e., ‘Telephone Call’ or ‘Virtual Visit Video’) for each appointment type when the ‘Location’ is set to ‘Virtual’. The booking confirmation page and confirmation email will indicate the medium for the booked appointment.
- Created FHIR APIs to support Ocean Kiosk walk-in (non-scheduled) features.
- Enhanced controls for enabling unsolicited replies to Patient Messaging.
- When a user that has sent a Patient Message with Ocean forms is no longer a part of a site, Ocean will now send the email notification of form completion to the clinical administrator email.
- Added an 'Attachment Upload' event to the virtual visit audit report.
- Added a check to prevent users that do not have a Patient Messaging license from sending out cohort messages.
- Resolved bug preventing internationalization of an Ocean form when the caption has too many non alphanumerical characters.