The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for November 3rd, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- The Appointment Date(s) will now appear at the top of downloaded referral summaries in the referral status line.
- Modified the default “File Type” selection within Referral Analytic Export settings from “All” to “Clean”, which excludes master, test, and deleted referrals.
- The FHIR Questionnaire resource in the ServiceRequest bundle now includes both the referral form question and answer text.
- When registering an integration (Admin > Integrations view), the FHIR payload type will now be the default option.
- The integration setting for contextual launch to an external referral system will now need to be enabled by CognisantMD Support.
- Patient Engagement FHIR API development.
- Improved the accuracy of the start and end dates that are being reported on weekly usage report tables.
- Fixed bug that prevented FHIR events from being sent when Cloud Connect is offline.