Security, Privacy & Encryption
Since Ocean works with sensitive user and patient data, we designed it from the ground up to have rock-solid security. We created this collection of articles to transparently explain the industry-leading measures we’ve taken to guard this information. Despite our many ambitions to improve the quality of our healthcare system, protecting the privacy of our patients will always be paramount.
- Ocean Security Overview
- Data Transport
- Data Storage
- Patient Data Encryption
- Anonymous Data
- Can you describe the network flow of data in Ocean?
- What personal health information (PHI) is stored in Ocean?
- How do Ocean customers avoid privacy and/or security risks when using Ocean?
- Where is Ocean data stored?
- How does Ocean keep PHI secure in email?