The LAVA battery modulation software will prevent damage to your tablet from overcharging.
We highly recommend you follow the steps below for the long-term health of your kiosk tablet.
This step is only required for clinics in provinces with a magnetic strip on the health card.
The LAVA battery modulation software will protect your kiosk tablet's battery, preventing damage to your tablet from overcharging. We highly recommend you follow the steps below for the long-term health of your kiosk tablet.
- Using your tablet's web browser, navigate to lavasimulcharge.com/lava-ests-software-release-package and click the "Download Software" button at the bottom of the webpage.
- Exit out of the internet browser and open the "My Files" application. From the sidebar menu, select the "Download" folder.
- Select the "LAVA_eSTS_Software_Release_XXXXXXXX.zip" zip file that has been downloaded and press the "Unzip" option located in the top-right of the screen. Once extracted, open the corresponding "LAVA eSTS Software Release" folder in Downloads.
- If you are running Android OS 7 or higher, installed Version 3 of the LAVA Tablet Manager software (LTM_v3.0x.apk.)
For older versions of Android before 7, please install LTM_v2.03.apk.
Additionally, install the LAVA Battery Information application (LBI.apk), which is located within the "Extra" folder.
- Select "Done" after each of the apps have been installed.
You will need to re-register the Ocean Tablet app after installing the above 2 LAVA apps.