To start, you will need to download 2 .cfm files and import them into your PS Suite EMR.
Download the Ocean custom form and toolbar files.
- If the files do not appear as “.cfm”, right-click each of the links to and save them manually by selecting "Save As..." from the menu of options.
Open the Edit Custom Forms window in PS Suite.
Import the downloaded custom form files into PS Suite.
- From the Edit Custom Forms window, select "File" and then "Import Form(s)".
- Locate the .cfm file that was downloaded. (This will typically be in your computer's "Downloads" folder if you've downloaded the file recently.)
- Select "Choose" and close the Custom Forms window.
- Note: If you are performing an update to the Ocean Toolbar and/or Custom Form, please refresh or manually close and reopen any active patient charts. This will ensure charts are actively using the updated version.