Configure your Cloud Connect integration using the EMR Instance ID and Secret credentials acquired from your EMR.
Note: You will need to be an admin user in PS Suite to complete this step.
Configure the Ocean Integration Module
- Go to the dashboard, open the "Settings" menu, and this time, select "Preferences".
- Enter your password to access the preferences dialog. Note that you will need administrative access to your PS Suite EMR to be able to access this dialog.
- Select "Mobile" from the list of preferences options along the left. Note that you will only be able to access this area if you have your mobile TELUS API set up.
- Under the Extension Application header located on the left-hand side of the page, select Integration Management.
- Locate the Ocean by CognisantMD entry and click the purple "Configure" button.
- In the window that appears, click the box labeled "Enable Ocean by CognisantMD."
Note down the values listed under "EMR Instance ID" and "EMR Secret." These two values will need to be entered into Cloud Connect to authenticate the Ocean site with your PS Suite instance.
It is recommended you record these in your Ocean Credential Reference Card and store it in a secure location.
- Press the "SAVE" button to enable the integration.