Configure your Cloud Connect integration using the EMR Instance ID and Secret credentials acquired from your EMR.
Note: You will need to be an admin user in PS Suite to complete this step.
Configure the Ocean integration module
- Go back to the dashboard, open the Settings menu, and this time, select "Preferences".
- Enter your password to access the preferences dialog. Note that you will need administrative access to your PS Suite EMR to be able to access this dialog.
- Select "Mobile" from the list of preferences options along the left. Note that you will only be able to access this area if you have your mobile TELUS API set up.
- Under the Extension Application header located on the left-hand side of the page, select Integration Management.
- Locate the Ocean by CognisantMD entry and click the purple "Configure" button.
- In the window that appears, click the box labeled "Enable Ocean by CognisantMD."
- If present, under the "Select User" dropdown, choose the "Ocean Connect" user.
Important Note: If your Ocean integration module requires you to select a user to configure the module, please refer to the section below labelled Create a new EMR user named "Ocean Connect."
Otherwise, proceed directly to Step H.
- Note down the values listed under "EMR Instance ID" and "EMR Secret." These two values will need to be entered into Cloud Connect to authenticate the Ocean site with your PS Suite instance.
It is recommended you (temporarily) copy these to a text file on your computer for ease of use when completing your Cloud Connect integration.
- Press the "SAVE" button to enable the integration.
If required, create a new EMR user named "Ocean Connect"
- This "Ocean Connect" user will serve as a makeshift user that Ocean Cloud Connect will use when saving notes.
- You can create a user in the "Edit Users" dialog box that can be accessed from the dashboard, under the Settings menu (you will need administrative privileges in PS Suite to access this dialog).
- Make sure you save the Ocean Connect user with the following details:
- Initials "OCNC"
- Role: "Other Health Professional"
- Authority: "User"
- Special Privileges: box checked
- View Privileges: "All"
- Action Privileges: "Notes"
- On the same window, under "Accessible Locations", make sure that the Ocean Connect user has access to all locations.