Insert the Ocean custom form into a test patient chart.
- Open a patient chart (preferably a "dummy" or test chart, or an empty chart).
Test out an Ocean feature.
- On the Ocean custom form, you should see a bold three or four-digit code (e.g. 855). This number is a temporary access code to access the patient in Ocean.
- Now that the patient is in Ocean, you can perform a number of different actions:
- Add Ocean forms for the patient to complete.
- Enter the numeric code on an Ocean tablet to retrieve this patient.
- Click "Email Patient" to send this patient an email invitation to complete a questionnaire securely from home.
- View health services in the patient's region and/or send an eReferral by selecting "Find Health Service".
Have more questions? Submit a request