In order to utilize the Alternate ID check-in functionality, you must:
- Be an Accuro EMR user
- Have your tablet in "Kiosk Mode"
- Store the Alternate ID value under "File Number" in Accuro
If your clinic uses non-health card number Ids (i.e Student Card Numbers), you can use the "Alternate ID" setting as the check-in method. Please note, walk-in functionality will not be available for tablets who have the "Alternate ID" setting enabled.
To Use Alternate IDs to Check-in at Kiosk:
- Log into the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and click "Tablets & Kiosks"
- Find the tablet(s) group and click "Edit" > Check-in Tab.
- Click on "Alternate ID (e.g. Student Number)". Click "Save" and ensure you refresh or reboot the Ocean Tablet App on the tablet.