If you find that a patient is trying to type something into your kiosk tablet, but the on-screen keyboard isn't showing up, follow the steps below regain access to your on-screen keyboard.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Troubleshooting FAQAt A Glance: Troubleshooting FAQ Read All FAQs View All Terms Return To Guide Return To Getting Started Guide Read All Articles
- My tablet isn't working! What should I do?
- My tablet was deregistered due to a "Tablet Tamper Warning". Why did this happen and what should I do now?
- How do I get my tablet to stop autofilling information?
- Why won't the keyboard show up on my kiosk tablet?
- How do I turn off birthday validation on my kiosk tablets?
- How do I send my tablet logs to OceanMD?
- When should I upgrade my tablets? When should I update the Ocean custom form in my EMR?
- I've downloaded the wave.apk app file but Android says "Can't open file".
- PS Suite: Why didn't Ocean set the "mark as arrived" status for a patient at check-in?